| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yining in December is cold at -5.1 °C (22.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.1 °C (13.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 19.3mm (0.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 8:52 long and the longest day is 9:06 long with an average length of 8:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Yining December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Yining, China
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Yining:
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 592.9 kms (368.4 miles) NW
- Almaty, Kazakhstan - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) W
- Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic - 562.7 kms (349.6 miles) W
- Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic - 517.8 kms (321.8 miles) WSW
- Andizan, Uzbekistan - 822.3 kms (511 miles) WSW
- Fergana, Russia - 883 kms (548.7 miles) WSW
- Kashi, China - 667.4 kms (414.7 miles) SW
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China - 665.8 kms (413.7 miles) SW
- Hetan, China - 767.1 kms (476.7 miles) S
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 973 kms (604.6 miles) NE
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 860 kms (534.4 miles) NE
- Kokpekty, Kazakhstan - 539.6 kms (335.3 miles) N
- Khovd, Mongolia - 909.8 kms (565.3 miles) ENE
- Altai, China - 670.7 kms (416.8 miles) NE
- Baitag, Mongolia - 831.3 kms (516.5 miles) ENE
- Urumqi, Sinkiang, China - 503.9 kms (313.1 miles) E
- Hami, China - 991.7 kms (616.2 miles) E
- Ruoqiang, China - 788.7 kms (490.1 miles) SE