| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yining in July is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.8mm (0.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 15:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Yining July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yining, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yining:
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 592.9 kms (368.4 miles) NW
- Almaty, Kazakhstan - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) W
- Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic - 562.7 kms (349.6 miles) W
- Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic - 517.8 kms (321.8 miles) WSW
- Andizan, Uzbekistan - 822.3 kms (511 miles) WSW
- Fergana, Russia - 883 kms (548.7 miles) WSW
- Kashi, China - 667.4 kms (414.7 miles) SW
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China - 665.8 kms (413.7 miles) SW
- Hetan, China - 767.1 kms (476.7 miles) S
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 973 kms (604.6 miles) NE
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 860 kms (534.4 miles) NE
- Kokpekty, Kazakhstan - 539.6 kms (335.3 miles) N
- Khovd, Mongolia - 909.8 kms (565.3 miles) ENE
- Altai, China - 670.7 kms (416.8 miles) NE
- Baitag, Mongolia - 831.3 kms (516.5 miles) ENE
- Urumqi, Sinkiang, China - 503.9 kms (313.1 miles) E
- Hami, China - 991.7 kms (616.2 miles) E
- Ruoqiang, China - 788.7 kms (490.1 miles) SE