| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yining in October is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.2mm (1in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Yining October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Yining, China
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Yining:
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 592.9 kms (368.4 miles) NW
- Almaty, Kazakhstan - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) W
- Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic - 562.7 kms (349.6 miles) W
- Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic - 517.8 kms (321.8 miles) WSW
- Andizan, Uzbekistan - 822.3 kms (511 miles) WSW
- Fergana, Russia - 883 kms (548.7 miles) WSW
- Kashi, China - 667.4 kms (414.7 miles) SW
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China - 665.8 kms (413.7 miles) SW
- Hetan, China - 767.1 kms (476.7 miles) S
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 973 kms (604.6 miles) NE
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 860 kms (534.4 miles) NE
- Kokpekty, Kazakhstan - 539.6 kms (335.3 miles) N
- Khovd, Mongolia - 909.8 kms (565.3 miles) ENE
- Altai, China - 670.7 kms (416.8 miles) NE
- Baitag, Mongolia - 831.3 kms (516.5 miles) ENE
- Urumqi, Sinkiang, China - 503.9 kms (313.1 miles) E
- Hami, China - 991.7 kms (616.2 miles) E
- Ruoqiang, China - 788.7 kms (490.1 miles) SE